Top Spots for Brunch
The weekend offers a respite from the Monday-to-Friday grind, and what better way to relax than to enjoy a delicious brunch on a lazy Saturday/Sunday morning? Sit in or take out? Do what you are most comfortable with, but do enjoy that summer sunshine as you tuck into those egg benedicts and mimosa. Bon appetit! #supportlocal
Here are some of the best spots for brunch in these cities.
- Edgar and Joe's Cafe - you can't go wrong with an eggs benny or a classic breakfast. Want some indulgence? Check out their Beef Brisket Melt.
- Cora Breakfast and Lunch - Cora is famous for their generous servings of fruit and creative pancakes. It is also a great spot for kids - choices are abundant.
- Campus HI-FI - Try their classics or go for a Ukrainian Breakfast consisting of perogies topped with cheddar cheese. What's not to love about that!
- A Dog's Breakfast - Do you love hotdogs? Then you'll love breakfast here. Not to worry if you're not a fan, they offer the classics and Croque Monsieur.
- Stacks - Pancake heaven! No, not those boring ones topped with butter and syrup, they have wild creations such as The Elvis and Pumpkin Spice.
- The Twisted Apron - Here's where you go for an excellent French Toast or a Eggs Benny Poutine. Who said poutine isn't a breakfast staple?
- The Yeti - If you'd like some hipster vibe with your brunch, check The Yeti out. Their Sasquatch is a beautiful mix of avocado, cheddar, slaw and greens on an artisan bun.
- Old King Bistro - Chicken and Waffles lovers, this is your spot! Ask for their mimosas too.
- Korner Kitchen - Do what the locals do and join the line at this famous eatery serving up big portions of your favorites (think skillets, omelettes, pancakes...etc.).
- Myra's Bar and Grill - This cosy spot offers a small breakfast menu so you don't have to fret over decision-making on a weekend morning. Don't worry, with items like Strawberry Nutella Waffles and French Toast with Bacon, it won't take long for you to decide.
- Bistro Seven - This hidden gem specializes in brunch bowls. On a vegan or keto diet? They have the perfect bowl for you.
- Sociable Kitchen + Tavern - Spice up your weekend with a Rancheros Brunch Bowl! Containing pulled chicken, avodaco, rojo rice and poached eggs, you might skip lunch altogether but be insanely satisfied.
We hope we provided you some ideas for your weekend plans!