DCI Properties CAREERS
Invest in yourself. Take ownership. Give back. Hustle hard.
Our rapidly growing real estate investment company is expanding. Join our team, apply today.
Are you an active listener who appreciates a sales role where commissions are uncapped?
Can you multi-task on a computer while talking to prospective clients on the phone?
Do you enjoy talking and learning about real estate?
If the answer to the above is “yes,” we want to talk to you about joining the team as our full-time Inbound Sales Representative.
At DCI Properties we purchase houses privately from homeowners who are looking to sell outside the traditional realtor method. Our value proposition lies in the time, energy, and privacy we save homeowners by offering a stress-free alternative. We currently service Southwestern Ontario and have recently expanded into Calgary, AB. In two years, our company has grown into a team of 20, with further plans to expand on the horizon.
Who are you?
- You thrive in a collaborative, family-oriented culture
- You are an active listener
- You can multi-task while on the phone
- You have a high attention to detail
- You are coachable (open to feedback)
- You value building relationships
Who are we?
- We are a tight-knit group of high-achievers
- We enjoy hitting targets and pushing the boundaries of “what’s possible”
- We give our people the opportunity to reach their highest potential
- We are committed to investing in ourselves – either through reading, training, coaching, and/or mentorship that enhances skillsets, knowledge, and natural ability
- We celebrate our wins with company parties & team building events
- We get excited about giving back!
- Our culture is one that encourages growth, collaboration, education, and innovation
- Our core values are: invest in yourself, take ownership, give back, and hustle hard
What skills are preferred? What does the day-to-day look like?
- Field calls and online inquiries from homeowners
- Answer general inquiries about our services
- Qualify leads and build rapport with homeowners
- Input information into our CRM
- Book appointments for our Property Buying Specialists
- Collect documents and analyze properties
- Strong computer skills
While it’s important that a candidate possess some skills and experience necessary to succeed in this role, it’s more important for us that this person fits with our company culture and possesses an open attitude.
- OTE (on target earnings) estimated between $55,000 - $65,000
- Base Salary of $42,000 annually + commission
- Quarterly bonus of $750 (based on internal targets)
- Health spending account
- Two weeks’ paid vacation
What Else Do We Offer?
- Family-oriented environment
- Real Estate specific education
- Casual dress
- Team-oriented charity & community events
- Company book club
- Company financed training/education (role specific)
- Team parties, events, and celebrations
- Work-hard/play-hard environment